Sunday, July 27, 2008

Pines Hiking 01

Yesterday, Patricia, I and Aita went again to Lembang, my favorite place to spend our weekend. Cikole was our choice, and I of course, Aita was very enthusiastic. Pines forest is always her great fun. We decided to explore the western part of forest, and here are the pictures of our hiking time! Starting from the gate of Cikole Gate of Tangkuban Perahu, we walked on the stones way to the south-west. Aita, as always, pointed herself to be the pioneer of the group. The day was hot, but surprisingly fresh! Tomorrow, I'll continue with another picture of our hiking experience.

8 comments:

Rob said...

Good exercise to hike with family and friends. This looks like a pretty place to hike.

melanie said...

Ce petit chemin... qui sent la noisette
Ce petit chemin... n'a ni queue ni tête
On le voit
Qui fait trois
Petits tours dans les bois
Puis il part
Au hasard
En flânant comme un lézard
C'est le rendez-vous de tous les insectes
Les oiseaux pour nous, y donnent leur fêtes
Les lapins nous invitent
Souris-moi, courons vite
Ne crains rien,
Prends ma main
Dans ce petit chemin !

(chanson de Mireille). Bonne promenade !

Ken Mac said...

that pooch is having a big time. Great capture of bending trees.

Josy said...

Adorable dog! I can see why she'd enjoy this beautiful place.

Virginia said...

I guess I never thought about you having pine trees in your country. Interesting. Thanks for stopping by BADP. Your kind comments are always appreciated.
PS Cute dog!

Chris said...

Hi, Harry! I hope your weather is nicer than ours is. It's way too hot and humid here to try to hike. We took our dogs the other night, but I couldn't go too far since the humidity and heat affect my asthma too much.

BTW. . .I love Alta. How do you walk her without a leash?

Jane Hards Photography said...

That scenery is so different to here.
I can't wait to see hwere you hikes will us virtually.

~tanty~ said...

Beautiful image. I think I've never been here before. I will go here next time I visit Bandung :)